I READ 148 BOOKS IN 2015. I'M REVIEWING THEM 10 AT A TIME. PART 2/15.
5 star books get medals. 2 stars or less get bombs. Part 1 here: I READ 148 BOOKS IN 2015. I'M GOING TO REVIEW THEM 10 AT A TIME. PART 1/15. Part 3: I READ 148 BOOKS IN 2015 & I'M REVIEWING THEM 10 AT A TIME. PART 3/15.
- •🏅 Gun Street Girl by Adrian McKinty.An amazing noir mystery set in Northern Ireland during the Troubles. Reeeeally good.
- •Beauty by Robin McKinleyMy teenaged self loved this. My adult self was not disappointed.
- •💣 Bon Appétempt by Amelia MorrisBlah. She was so self-entitled and whiny. I almost fell asleep while reading this, and I NEVER fall asleep while reading. (Granted, it was 2:30 am, and I was nursing the baby, but still.)
- •The Best Medicine by Tracy BroganTold you I went on a romance kick. Not as good as the first book in the Cold Harbor series, but still funny.
- •The Amazing Mrs. Pollifax by Dorothy GilmanOh Mrs Pollifax.
- •Who Buries the Dead by C.S. HarrisI loooooove this historical fiction series! Or maybe I just love Sebastian St. Cyr. Regency England, it's so great. Dark murderous regency England, even better!
- •Matched by Ally CondieThe first entry in a rather trite YA trilogy. But a nice, fast read.
- •Crossed by Ally CondieThe love triangle gets more triangular.
- •Reached by Ally CondieThe final entry. Triangle resolved.
- •Too Bad to Die by Francine MathewsI was skeptical, I admit. When the character list on the back of a novel includes James Bond, FDR, and Churchill, a lot could go wrong. But this was a surprisingly good mystery!