"I wrote my first 10 chapter story!"
By Eleanor, age 6.
- •Although they live in a land made of candy, the adventures are sadly unsugary,
- •Clearly changing to adventure clothes was necessary. Who can adventure in high heels and a mini skirt?
- •I enjoy that (a) Mom is always off-page, and (b) she only says "Ok honey".
- •We are clearly in an elliptical phase.
- •So apparently this pic shows the "you blinked, gotta buy me a Coke" part of the jinx joke. And then he hands her a fish instead of a Coke. (Giggle giggle giggle)
- •Ok honey!
- •Sara and Jason eyed each other.... the bad guy arrived! (Yes, I take quite a bit of glee in the fact that the bad guy is dad, not mom, since usually I'm the "mean one".)
- •So do you think the 5 year old got the 5 min time out and the 7 year old got the 7 min? Or vice versa?
- •Not that my children *ever* eat at the little table in front of the tv. That is clearly solely a fictional device.
- •Jason doesn't *need* a railing on his bed. He just likes it, so it looks more like a race car.
- •The end. :)