LIST 11/15 (NEARING THE END OF REVIEWING THE 148 BOOKS OF 2015!)
🏅 = 5 stars, 💣 = 2 or less stars. List 10 here: LIST 10/15 (I'M REVIEWING ALL 148 BOOKS I READ IN 2015) List 12: 12/15 - REVIEWING BOOKS 111-120 OF 2015
- •🏅 The Giver by Lois LowryI forgot how practically perfect this book is!
- •Trickster's Choice by Tamora PierceI have several friends who love Pierce passionately. I've never read any of her books. This one was a slow starter, but I ended up liking it.
- •The Girl in the Spider's Web by David LagercrantzSo fun to revisit Lisbeth and Blomkvist et al. (I listened on audio... So I feel like I'm probably misspelling their names.)
- •Gathering Blue by Lois LowryNot as good as The Giver, but I still enjoyed this one.
- •Paper Towns by John GreenI found the repartée between Q and his friends immensely charming. My second John Green novel.... Didn't compare to TFiOS, but I still liked it.
- •Magna Carta by Dan BrownMan those Plantagenets were vicious. So so so glad I live in the modern era.
- •💣 Messenger by Lois LowryMeh. Didn't enjoy this one.
- •A Banquet of Consequences by Elizabeth GeorgeHooray! Hooray! Elizabeth George is back with a vengeance. I disliked the last few books in the series, but this one was great. In a dark and disturbing way.
- •Ruby Red by Kerstin GierI love this frivolous YA trilogy! Teeny romance, likeable, ordinary heroine, London setting, and traveling in time! So great.
- •Food: A Love Story by Jim GaffiganThis made me laugh out loud multiple times. It's awesome on audio! "Bitter, hairy spinach" is a perfect description of kale.