LIST 15/15!! I'M DONE REVIEWING ALL 148 BOOKS I READ LAST YEAR.
🏅 = 5 stars, 💣 = 2 stars or less. List 14 here: LIST 14/15 - I'M ALMOST DONE REVIEWING ALL THE BOOKS I READ IN 2015!!
- •🏅 The Sea of Tranquility by Katja MillayThis book is SO good. I can't stop thinking about it. Don't google it, you might see spoilers! Just read it!
- •The Road to Little Dribbling by Bill BrysonI was a little disappointed in this. It was ok, but I felt like it didn't quite stand up to his earlier books. He's too much of a grouchy old man these days.
- •The Foundling by Georgette HeyerNot her best book, but every Heyer is good!
- •Christmas at the Cupcake Café by Jenny ColganCute and Christmasy, but kind of clunky writing.
- •Christmas at Rosie Hopkins' Sweetshop by Jenny ColganYes, yes, I did binge on Christmas chick lit on Christmas Eve. This one is a lot better than the other though - it was quite sweet! (pun intended)
- •The House We Grew Up In by Lisa JewellAbout hoarding. But also family stuff. Sad and good and fascinating.
- •Murder of a Lady by Anthony WynneThis classic locked-room mystery is being reprinted for the first time since 1931. Fairly entertaining.
- •Sapphire Blue by Kerstin GierI was hoping to finish the whole trilogy to round out the year, but I didn't quite make it. So, I'll leave you with the middle entry of this romantic time travel series. So fun. (Also: YAY I'M DONE! I didn't quite think through how long this little project would take when I started it...)