LOOKING ON THE BRIGHT SIDE
I only got 4 hours of sleep, thanks to my toddler, who is resisting weaning. Feeling gloomy and tired, so making a list of the good things about today.
- •It's December 1st! The month of my birthday and Christmas has finally arrived!! 🎉🎄
- •I got to go see Mockingjay 2 with friends last night.
- •It's now socially acceptable to be listening to Christmas music 24/7 (like I have been...).
- •Broadchurch season 2 came in at the library for me!
- •As did The Girl on the Train! 📚
- •I'm eating Chex Mix for breakfast!
- •I'm thinking when I go pick up my library holds I will treat myself to some sort of fast food. Five Guys? 😋
- •I have a warm and cozy house.
- •My kindergartener loves school.
- •My awesome husband drops her off at school almost every morning.
- •So yes, it's almost 9am, and I'm still in my pjs.
- •The Christmas decorations are up! 🎄
- •My 2 year old *is* really cute, when she's not screaming.
- •Basically, the biggest problem in my life is being tired.
- •Amazing how a little perspective helps. 😊