REVIEWING THE BOOKS I READ IN 2015 (LIST 6/15)
🏅 means 5 stars. 💣 means 2 stars or less. List 5 here: I READ 148 BOOKS IN 2015, AND I'M REVIEWING THEM BY TENS. PART 5/15. List 7 here: REVIEWING THE BOOKS I READ IN 2015 (LIST 7/15)
- •🏅 Big Little Lies by Liane MoriartysMy first Moriarty book. SO good. I listened to the audiobook obsessively.
- •The Suspicions of Mr. Whicher by Kate SummersdaleGreat at first. Ended up a little dull (too much info on Victorian trivia), but all-in-all a fairly interesting true crime history.
- •A Desperate Fortune by Susanna KearsleyKearsley's latest. Loved the heroine with Asperger's!
- •💣 If You're Not the One by Jemma ForteIt was decent chick lit for the first half. Then it veered into crazy town.
- •Crazy Mountain Kiss by Keith McCaffertyReminded me of Longmire.
- •The Quartet: Orchestrating the Second American Revolution by Joseph EllisA really interesting history of the period between the end of the Revolution and the establishment of the Bill of Rights.
- •Hell's Gate by Richard CromptonAn intriguing mystery set in modern Kenya, featuring a Maasai police detective.
- •The Third Wife by Lisa JewellI ended up giving a copy of this one to my blog readers over the summer, because I really enjoyed it! Fun British lit.
- •These Broken StarsI hadn't read much sci fi in recent years, but I enjoyed several this year - this one is much lighter/more romantic than Red Rising.
- •Three Wishes by Liane MoriartyMy best friend from college has triplet daughters, so I always love triplet stuff. I told her she better hope her girls grow up a little less dramatic than the adult sisters in this one!