RIDES WE RODE TODAY AT DISNEYLAND, OR WHY IT'S GOOD TO BE THE BIG SISTER
It's a Sunday... In December. I was nervous, but it really wasn't too bad crowd-wise. And the Christmas decorations are super extra magical!
- •Peter Pan - all 4 of us
- •Dumbo - all 4 of us
- •It's a small world - all 4 of us
- •Star Tours - Daddy and big sis
- •Astro Blasters - me and little sis
- •The nemo submarine ride - me and big sis (while little sis stroller napped).
- •Meeting Cinderella, Snow White, and Belle - all 4 of us
- •Thunder Mountain - dad and big ais
- •Thunder mountain - rider switch! Time for me and big sis.
- •Splash Mountain - big sis and dad
- •Winnie the Pooh - little sis and me
- •Splash Mountain - big sis and me (seriously - rider switch is the best!)
- •Haunted Mansion - all 4 of us
- •Mickey's Magical Map - all 4 of us
- •Various Toontown houses - Goofy, Donald, Minnie, etc - all of us
- •Roger Rabbit - all of us
- •Then we strolled all the way from Toon Town to the front gates, ooh-ing and aah-ing at the Christmas lights. Basically a pretty much perfect 10 hours of fun!