THE BEST 5 BOOKS I GOT IN THE MAIL TODAY.
I got 13 books with March 2016 pub dates in the mail today. (Thanks to Shelf Awareness.) These 5 look the best.
- •Twisted RiverA mystery where house-swapping leads to murder...
- •Modern EclairsYum yum yum! I'd been wanting to try my hand at éclairs after watching The Great British Baking Show anyway...
- •The Waters of Eternal YouthYippee for a new Donna Leon!!
- •London RainOk guys, this one looks so fun. The blurb compares it to Maisie Dobbs, and the protagonist of the novel is Josephine Tey!! How great is that??
- •Cambodia NoirA tourist disappears into the Cambodian underworld.... Sounds interesting, and would help me achieve my goal of reading more books set in Asia & Africa this year.