📚📚 THE BEST 6 BOOKS I GOT IN THE MAIL TODAY 📚📚
- •Panther's Prey by Lachlan SmithPublic defender in San Francisco is suspected of girlfriend's murder. 1. I like the cover. 2. I have a bias toward books that don't start with "the".
- •Dinner Made SimpleI really like the concept of this - 350 recipes that only use 35 ingredients.
- •The Lie by CL TaylorGirls' weekend gone awry, and deadly. Duh duh duh!
- •A Brilliant Death by Robin YocumSet in 1960s Ohio. The blurb on the back compares it to William Kent Krueger's writing. I've been meaning to read WKK for ages, maybe I'll try this one!
- •Cooking with the MuseThis has recipes and poems! Haiku about cooking, I love it!
- •The Wolf of Sarajevo by Matthew PalmerIt's been a long time since I've read anything set in the former Yugoslavia. So I think I'll give this one a go.
- •The ones I'm less interested in. 2 of them are set in the Cold War! Is there a big anniversary I'm unaware of?