The bookish sleep of Juliet, part 7
Juliet is 2, and loves to fall asleep looking at books, which I find adorable. See part 6 here: The bookish sleep of Juliet, part 6
- •Apparently she decided to open some sort of monster bookstore out of her crib.
- •Curled up with some classics.
- •So sweet!
- •Ah youth, and its miraculous ability to fall asleep anywhere, except where/when your mom wants you to.
- •Monster book + monsters.
- •George as pillow, again.
- •Those Maisy books are getting worn to death. Which makes me rather happy.
- •More monsters! (We went through a little phase for a week or two.)
- •And then, big girl bed! Freedom, glorious freedom!
- •Also, it's summer in AZ. Clothing mostly optional.
- •As you can see.
- •I mean really. 😍