THE GOOD THING ABOUT TUCSON
I whine about the weather nonstop from May-October (when it's 95 or hotter). But, this time of year, it's pretty awesome.
- •It's 72 today.
- •But about 30 minutes from my house is Mt. Lemmon.
- •And as you drive up the mountain, which takes about half an hour, the cacti are gradually replaced by pine trees. And the snow deepens.
- •Snowmen can be built. (We found someone else's.)
- •Snowy hills can be climbed.
- •Snowballs can be thrown.
- •Snowy selfies can be taken.
- •Hot chocolate can be purchased at the Cookie Cabin.
- •And then we can shed our coats, and drive the hour back home to our 70 degree weather.
- •So yeah, Tucson in January, I kinda love you.