THE THING ABOUT TRYING TO EAT BETTER/MORE HEALTHILY
- •So, like most people, I have a few holiday pounds to lose.
- •But instead of "dieting", I'm trying to be "healthy-ish".
- •Aka a LOT less sugar (I was outta control in December), more veggies, trying to eat as unprocessed as possible.
- •Which, I will say, I've lost a few pounds, and just generally my body feels better.
- •The problem is, I literally can't stop thinking about food.
- •Like constantly and obsessively.
- •Does this go away? Do I get used to eating better?
- •Or am I doomed to daydream about Oreos forever?