THINGS I LIKE ABOUT THE GREAT BRITISH BAKING SHOW
This list is about "Season 1" (available on Netflix now). I think it's actually the 5th series.
- •Mary Berry's amazing jackets.
- •The entire eclair episode.Mmmmmm. My mouth watered the whole time.
- •Hearing basil pronounced "Baaz-il".
- •How Nancy keeps calling Paul Hollywood "the male judge" instead of his name.And when she made the donuts that looked like him‽! Lolz for days.
- •The way they all say they're going to "whack" something into the oven.
- •How Richard always has a pencil behind his ear.
- •Chetna's nervous face.
- •One word: schichtorte.
- •The way they all call Luis "Louie".Is this a British thing? Are all Luises Louie?? Or is this just how he pronounces his name...?
- •The ridiculous puns of Mel & Sue.They're the hosts/narrators, and they're purposefully completely over the top. So fun!
- •How Kate's hair gets bigger the more frazzled she gets.
- •The overuse of the word marzipan in the Swedish princess cake technical challenge.
- •The 19,000 things I want to eat after bingeing this whole season in 3 days.