THINGS I'VE BEEN DOING INSTEAD OF LISTING
It's been more than a week! Oops.
- •Reading and re-reading and obsessing over The Raven King.Maggie Stiefvater is a genius and @mhawkeyem is an enabler. That's all I have to say about this.
- •Doing some really cool stuff with the Tucson Refugee Ministry.We had a play date with about 50 kids last night, and it was amazing. Although, I'm not really a toucher, and holy cow did I get touched! Crazy (and awesome) how different cultural norms can be!
- •Genealogical research.That's my great-grandma Mildred, who died in 1963, in the middle. How cute is she?‽!
- •Cleaning my house.With some (half-naked) assistance.
- •Trying to win a freaking Fitbit challenge for once.It'll never happen.
- •More genealogical research.I'm SUCH a dork. But I've been having so much fun!