Things my 2yo has said this week.
- •My feet are kind of dizzy.(After she'd been sitting on them a while.)
- •I dranked a LOT OF JUICE. Now my belly is big and full like daddy's!(His isn't. But I'm pretty happy she said "daddy's", not "mommy's". 😉)
- •Me: guess what? I love you! Her: guess what? I love the trampoline!Followed by much hysterical giggling. ❤️
- •I fink I lost my coloring book. It's yellowish purplish brownish and it has a rhinoceros on the front.I find it so amusing that she can't say "think", but she can say all those other words!
- •(Opening some junk mail) "Mom! Look! It's a new pay card! A pay card in the mail. Thank you Jesus, please keep me safe. Amen."Pretty sure a lot of adults should ask Jesus to protect them from credit cards too.
- •Look at that really big airplane!!! It's even older than my dad!My husband is 6'4", and apparently the oldest/biggest person she knows. 🙂
- •I'm coloring everysing in my whole life!(As she happily keeps coloring in a coloring book.)