THINGS THE CHILDREN HAVE ARGUED ABOUT TODAY.
- •They both wanted the pink bowl.
- •One of them insisted the mermaid was a dolphin, while the other one was determined to correctly identify it as a mermaid.
- •They couldn't agree on which of them has more boogers.
- •One of them scribbled on the other one's artwork.
- •They both wanted the same book.
- •One of them tickled the other one.
- •One of them went potty without telling the other one, who wanted to sit on the little potty next to her.
- •They both simultaneously wanted to jump in the same square inch of trampoline.