THINGS YOU SHOULD MAKE IN YOUR WAFFLE IRON
I've done the first five!
- •"Fried" cheese curdsLightly dredge fresh cheese curds in egg wash & bread crumbs before ironing away.
- •Mini calzonesSlice a refrigerated biscuit in half, stuff with pepperoni and cheese, smoosh back together, and apply iron.
- •Grilled cheeseThe softer the bread, the better!
- •PB&JSelf explanatory, non?
- •HashbrownsMmmmm. Just don't forgot to oil the iron first, so that the potatoes don't stick.
- •BaconI haven't tried this one yet. But I hear good things!
- •What else? Have you tried something amazing?