THOUGHTS UPON DISCOVERING YOU'RE NOT REALLY ENJOYING A BOOK YOU'VE WAITED AGES FOR
The book in question is Bill Bryson's THE ROAD TO LITTLE DRIBBLING. In all fairness, I am only 15% into it.
- •Maybe it gets funnier?
- •Man, I'm so bummed right now.
- •I've been looking forward to this book for so long!
- •Ok Bryson, we get it.
- •The youth of today are terrible.
- •And can't spell.
- •Oh, that McDonald's story was funny!
- •Maybe it's picking up?
- •Hm. Nope. Back to ranting about illiterate youth.
- •Suddenly feeling like I'm about 30 years too young to be the target demographic for this book.
- •His last book (One Summer) was SO good.
- •Maybe he needs to go back to writing histories instead of travelogues...