- •Hulk-level rage over "broken" food.Bananas, granola bars, muffins, etc. Rage exponentially increases if parents attempt to "fix" food.
- •X-Ray vision, alerting them to the presence of anything you're trying to hide in the bottom of the trash can/recycling bin.The 97 papers with one squiggle each on them. Those Elsa & Anna socks with huge holes in the toes. That empty bag of jellybeans. That super annoying whistle that some crazy person gave out as birthday party favors. 🙄
- •The ability to instantly, magically fall asleep anywhere... Except their own bed.
- •Laser hearing, immediately alerting them to the opening of the fridge or pantry when they're supposedly asleep.
- •Super strengthAllowing them to turn their body into an unbendable plank whenever a car seat is within six inches.
- •Incredible sweetness, right when you least expect it. 😍