What I have done today
Disclaimer: I injured myself earlier this week (long story) and am supposed to be taking it easy.
- •Ran the dishwasher.Now to put the clean dishes away...
- •Watched 3 episodes of West Wing.(Season 3 - including the Lemon Lyman episode.)
- •Wrote a review of "Typewriter" for Shelf Awareness.
- •Doublechecked publication dates for all of my December galleys, to make sure I'm not running behind on reviews.
- •Made some book spine poetry while I was at it.
- •Lamented that I do not live somewhere where leaves change color.Instagram is making me jealous.
- •Fed the toddler & myself both breakfast & lunch.I can't decide if I like the Apple Pie Snaps from Sprouts or not. I'd better eat a few more to check.
- •Checked the mail.My Usborne book order arrived, plus socks & underwear for my 6yo who is growing like a weed!
- •Signed up for the 24 hour readathon (which is tomorrow. Way to plan ahead, Jessica), and selected a stack of books.
- •Started the pizza dough for dinner. It's rising now. Hooray pizza night!(Photo from our last pizza night, which appears to have been 6 Fridays ago. Oops! Sorry 🍕, I didn't mean to neglect you.)