WHAT I'VE READ/WATCHED/LISTENED TO IN 2016
- •Emerald Green by Keratin GierI had 4 hours left on this audiobook when the New Year rolled around. So I wrapped it up 1/1, making it my first book of 2016. It's such a fun series if you want something light! (Esp if you have a sneaking fondness for time travel books like I do.)
- •Not My Father's Son by Alan CummingI'm about halfway through, and it's excellent. But it's also hard to listen to, bc he's detailing his abusive childhood. So I keep taking breaks.
- •@thepopcast's 2016 predictionsThe cold open made me giggle so much. And I hope they're wrong about Miley Cyrus having a baby in 2016. 😳
- •Betty Boo by Claudia PiñeiroThis Argentine mystery was very, very good. (Somewhat to my surprise, since I thought it had a dumb title.)
- •A Dangerous Place by Jacqueline WinspearI have a hard copy and an audio version of this one, so I alternated. I'm so excited for Journey to Munich now!!
- •The Great British Baking ShowI heard about this on the Sorta Aweaome podcast... And I may or may not have binged 5 of the 10 episodes available on Netflix yesterday...