Already on li.st? Open in app.
- •I'm turning thirty😬
- •Both good and bad things about my birthday.
- •Good: I'm relatively healthy and I just got a new job. And I got a spiralizer from my mom. 👍🏻
- •I went shopping in the mall today for some dressy clothes for jury duty next month
- •As I was walking past H&M I saw this in the window
- •When was it decided we all needed to go back to the 90's?
- •I had an interview today for a small position at the local library.
- •I think it went pretty well😬hopefully
- •Expect now I'm overthinking all my answers and all the stuff I should of said.
- •Why do they keep putting out updates that seem counterintuitive
- •Is this just there way of telling us all to stop fussing and just post all the lists
- •Or are they just clearing everyone out so they can shut down
- •Peaky BlindersI have watched two seasons and the first episode of the third. While I liked the first two seasons, I just can't seem to get excited about the third. Maybe because he married Grace🙄. So, is it worth it? Should I suck it up and watch?
- •House of Cards season 5I'm so tired of real world politics I can't get into fictional politics. Am I missing out? Was there a good twist?
- •So who has seen the Netflix series? What did you think? Are you a book lover or new to the series?
- •I read all the books as a kid and loved them. I thought the show was very faithful to the books. I have mixed thoughts on NPH as Count Olaf.
Inspired by @wallflower
- •West wing
- •Gilmore girls
- •Ugly Betty
- •My family's Christmas traditions are pretty small and low key. Both of my parents were kind of the black sheep of their family so I can count on one hand the number of times I've seen some of the extended family.
- •When I was little we went to church.Church at christmas is the best. All the decorations. The singing. Beautiful.
- •Around the time I was in junior high we started listening to Christmas songs and lip syncing/ dancing. There are many home videos of us being weird and embarrassing. 😬