My Favorite Characters In My Favorite Shows
Just some of my favorite characters in the shows I love (some of these shows are t actually in my favorite shows list, some of them are just shows I like)
- •Dwight Schrute (The Office)Jim was my favorite for the first few seasons. But then it becameo Dwight. And then I seemed to start loving his weirdness, obnoxiousness and annoyingness.
- •Lorelei Gilmore (Gilmore Girls)Even though she made a lot or stupid mistakes (continuously cheating on people with Christopher, for one example.) but her quick wit and humor and just that she's a great character landed her on this list.
- •Hugo "Hurley" Reyes (LOST)The first time around, Locke was my favorite character. I don't know why. But I've always loved Hurley. So this time, I'm sticking with him for my favorite.
- •Farkle Minkus (Girl Meets World)No one in the show compares to him. He may be silly, but he's just the best character. He has great character development. And honestly, I want him as my best in real life. I think everyone should have a Farkle Minkus.
- •Drake Parker (Drake & Josh)Obviously.
- •Freddie Benson (iCarly)From his great humor, to his just great character, to him randomly speaking Spanish, I love Freddie. He's just my favorite.
- •Kendall Knight (Big Time Rush)I like that show because it's actually good and Kendall is just the best. I love all four guys, but Kendall is my favorite. And he seems like he's the only one who has his head on straight.
- •Darryl Dixon (The Walking Dead)My favorite used to be Glenn, I mean I still love Glenn, but him like basically being indestructible really got on my nerves. My two favorites have always been Glenn an Darryl. Glenn's talking the back seat. Darryl is chill and awesome with crossbow and jut overall a good character, but I'm sad, because I feel like his time is coming.
- •Axl Heck (The Middle)He's a jerk, he's hilarious, but when it comes down to it, he actually does have a heart and he does care about people no matter how much he doesn't want to show it.
- •Fox Mulder (The X Files)Haven't watched the whole show, only finished the first season, but I can't picture anyone else being my favorite. He might be a little crazy, but he's right and an overall great character.
- •Malcolm (Malcolm In The Middle)It was between him and Francis. Again, haven't seen the whole entire show, just most of it. And some episodes here and there. but apparently he turns into a jerk or something? Idk. But he's my favorite for right now.
- •Fitz (MARVEL's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.)He's been through so much pain with Gemma and so much more. He's just a great character and him and Gemma are goals so yeah.
- •Dipper Pines (Gravity Falls)I want him as my brother. I need a Dipper Pines. I can't picture anyone else being my favorite character.