Times I wish I was ambidextrous
These are just a few times I wish I was ambidextrous
- •When I paint my nailsI'm not that good at painting my nails in general. But when I have to paint my right hand, it kind if just looks... It just looks incredibly bad. Nothing else I can really say.
- •When I sew/knit/crochetIt would just help
- •When I write/drawWhen my write hand cramps up, I really wish I could switch to my left hand.
- •When I bowlI hurt my thumb the other day and went bowling the next day. I wish i could've used my left hand.
- •When I try to play pianoIt's really hard for me to control both of my hands differently at the same time. Im thinking it would help if I was ambidextrous.
- •When cutting foodMy right hand gets tired from gripping the knife. Wish I could switch to the left.
- •When throwing anythingSometimes when my arm hurts, I can't throw something. I wish I could use my other arm.