Already on li.st? Open in app.
Now it's too late.
- •Ant man (or woman, who can tell?)
- •Hermit crabs are creepy
- •When you want to lay down in a field of flowers, but realize many flowers would die.
This is what screenshot on Friday night...because, marketing.
I read a lot of books I loved this year & some I did not.
- 1."The Fiery Cross" by Joanna Gabaldon: C-Book 4 in the Outlander series (I read 1-3 in 2014), to be honest this one kind of sucked.
- 2."A Breath of Snow and Ashes" by Joanna Gabaldon: D-Book 5 (out of 9) of the Outlander series. This was my last one, I just couldn't do it anymore. How much can one Scotsman take Joanna? For fucks sake.
- 3."Yes Please" by Amy Poehler: ADo yourself a favor and listen to the audiobook version. Amy is a national treasure.