Already on li.st? Open in app.
Trying to make sense of the place I called home for my childhood, as I lose faith in the community I was once a part of as well as humanity as a whole.
- •To start off, I grew up in the only liberal town in MontanaA blue town in a sea of red. Filled with college hippies, nature lovers and some uh, other people
- •But liberal for Montana is not saying much.The amount of ignorance and hate this community continues to breed is mind boggling
- •You might've heard about my town. A book by Jon Krakauer was written about it.
It took over six months to see this doctor, but it was all worth it! Knowledge is power, finally.
Born on 4/06 (Montana day woot woot!)
- •The night I first brought her homeShe was three months old and so so so tiny
- •The photo that has been my phone's wallpaper since I took it on her second night home
- •LOOK HOW TINY SHE IS(Was😭)
Staying in bed all day blowing your nose does have its perks
- •Like the fact that I finally watched a movie I've been meaning to watch for years. YEARS.I have had ample amount of sick days to stay in bed and watch this movie, yet I have waited until I was nearly 21 years old to watch this gem.
- •Honestly, I'm so disappointed in myself that I never watched it sooner.
- •Dying to know what it is?
Inspired by @bookishclaire. All in New Girl gifs because my name is Jessica, I wear glasses and am basically Jessica Day if we are being honest here.
- •The first thing you should know about me: I love Harry Potter. To be my friend you don't have to love it as much as I do, but I will judge you if you don't at least have appreciation for it.
- •I am unapologetically enthusiastic about many things: my cat, Harry Potter, sociology, history, jeopardy... The list goes on, and on. But really? What is weird? If we are being honest aren't we all at least a little bit weird?!
- •Me waking up every morning, until I realize just how early it really is.This isn't a New Girl gif but it was just too good not to share.
My thoughts and feelings right now as told through Gilmore Girls gifs
- •I'm feeling pretty burned out from college, and just life in generalI've been feeling this way for quite some time, but have tried to move on and bite the bullet, which has only made it worse and led me to where I am today.
- •I need to escape. Get away from this everyday monotony. I need a fresh perspective.At this moment I have a research paper concept idea due tomorrow, a response paper due, a participation article due tomorrow, and don't even get me started on my online class. I haven't even started it and it's mid-February. I had a four day weekend to do this. Yet I feel no motivation. In the past, if I procrastinated this much, I would just do the homework. But now? I could care less.
- •I've been so stressed this semester.From getting into my first car accident on the second day of the semester, to new commitments with my leadership role in my sorority, to financial stress.. The list goes on and on. I have cried four times in my car this semester. Not silent tears. But loud, gut-wrenching sobs. I've broken down. I've had panic attacks. Some days, I feel like all I'm doing is going through the motions trying to make it through another day.
Webmd, otherwise known as my lifeline and the thing my doctor hates.
- •Strep throatThis is at the top of the list
- •The fluAnd in second place... The flu.
- •An allergic reactionI don't think I could have this, I've been doing my allergy meds and nothing out of the normal has occurred-allergy wise.
I love my shows, and will until the day I die...from living too sedentary a life style because I was inside rewatching Grey's Anatomy for the 50th time rather than outside taking in nature and all that jazz.
- •Boy Meets World
- •White Collar
In the hope that publishing this list for all to see will hold myself accountable
- •Drink more waterNo more pop, if you must have something other than water, choose lemonade.
- •Connect with old friendsYou know those friends who have been there for you, year in and year out, but haven't seen them in ages? VISIT THEM.
- •Save moneyActually have and maintain a savings account.
- •Say "yes" more oftenYou won't regret it. Or maybe you will. Who knows.