It's 10pm on a Tuesday Night
My thoughts and feelings right now as told through Gilmore Girls gifs
- •I'm feeling pretty burned out from college, and just life in generalI've been feeling this way for quite some time, but have tried to move on and bite the bullet, which has only made it worse and led me to where I am today.
- •I need to escape. Get away from this everyday monotony. I need a fresh perspective.At this moment I have a research paper concept idea due tomorrow, a response paper due, a participation article due tomorrow, and don't even get me started on my online class. I haven't even started it and it's mid-February. I had a four day weekend to do this. Yet I feel no motivation. In the past, if I procrastinated this much, I would just do the homework. But now? I could care less.
- •I've been so stressed this semester.From getting into my first car accident on the second day of the semester, to new commitments with my leadership role in my sorority, to financial stress.. The list goes on and on. I have cried four times in my car this semester. Not silent tears. But loud, gut-wrenching sobs. I've broken down. I've had panic attacks. Some days, I feel like all I'm doing is going through the motions trying to make it through another day.
- •I have always loved to sleep in but lately, that feels like all I want to do.This past weekend I slept until 1pm three days in a row. I'm not complaining, because I like my sleep. But I'm complaining. I'm not feeling rested, I just have been feeling more tired than ever before.
- •Everyone around me seems to have things figured out, or at least are on their way to figuring things out.I, on the other hand, don't even know what I'm eating for breakfast tomorrow.
- •I used to love to read and learn new things.I haven't read a book for fun in months. Nothing seems to interest my anymore. School seems pointless subjects that I once was excited to take are now just another thing I have to do. Another thing on my to do list. I have lost the joy and motivation to read and learn. This feeling I have, is not normal for me. I currently have gotten straight A's through college, but now in my second semester, junior year, that all seems like it's going to change. I have always done my work, until now.
- •I miss my family and wish I could tell them about how I'm feelingBut my parents have so much to deal with and knowing that I am burned out would just be an added burden on them. Plus they are eight hours away, there is not much they can do.
- •But hey, at least I have my cat here to comfort me in my quarter life crisis. Right?
- •EDIT: I just realized it is actually Monday. I'm not changing the title, but ugh, life, man? Amiright?