Favorite TV shows from my childhood
- •ArthurOh, Arthur, the best half hours of my days. In 2016, it gave us the Arthur's Fist meme, which is my favorite meme solely because it was so important to me and also because I took a quiz weigh told me that if I were a meme, I would be that. It was so funny and proved people of different beliefs and socioeconomic classes could be friends.
- •SpongebobI related to Patrick pretty hard.
- •Word GirlI didn't even like Word Girl that much but I would like to mention that Chris Parnell was the narrator on that show. That is awesome.
- •TeletubbiesThat show was fucked up. Its sun was a baby's face.
- •Sesame StreetI have no qualms with that quality show other than that I would cut off Snuffleupagus's (or however you spell it) eyelashes. How does he open his eyelids when they're that heavy? Fyi, favorite character: Elmo.
- •BoohbaThis show was straight up horrifying. I saw it as a very young toddler and I blame it for everything wrong with me today. They transformed back into small small dolls at the end of the day and changed back to these in the morning. What were my parents thinking?