Things I've promised to buy my mom once I'm rich and famous
I don't know how exactly I'll end up rich and famous, but I know that I deserve to, because I donated $36 to UNICEF back in fifth grade.
- •A yachtWe live in Michigan. Why did I promise her a yacht?
- •A private islandI wasn't even five when I promised her this. I was 10. I'd known my mom for a solid 10 years at this point and I still thought she would really love her own island.
- •A mallYeah, an entire mall. Because my mom really loves Hot Topic and Eddie Bauer.
- •A mansionMy mom replied to this by saying she hates big houses because of all the cleaning she has to do.
- •A cleaning and cooking staffTo complement the mansion.
- •A MaybachNicki Minaj has this car so naturally my mom should have it too.
- •All of my tax returnsThis works, I think. This is the only one out of seven promises that I could actually feasibly fulfill to my mom.