THOUGHTS I HAVE WHILE CHILDREN CRAM THEMSELVES ONTO THE RECLINER WITH ME
I'm just trying to relax, order some crap online and watch TV in my mom's big fluffy recliner, when in come my sons, 7 and 4
- •I just wanted to sit by myself
- •Well, maybe a little cuddle would be nice.
- •But no, both of you can't fit in here with me.
- •I want to enjoy this, but I mostly find it uncomfortable
- •You're hurting my hips
- •Please don't climb on the foot rest
- •Don't climb under the foot rest!
- •Stop!! Can anyone hear me!?!?
- •Forget it, I'm going to have to go take a shower to be alone.