THINGS I LEARNED FROM KDRAMAS
Because all true life lessons come from foreign television
- •If you like a girl, you should tell her before some billionaire pop star/business tycoon comes along and forces her to love him. Because that happens ALL. THE. TIME.
- •You can park literally anywhere in Seoul. Middle of the highway. Back alleys. Sidewalks. All fair game.
- •You only need 5 songs to be the soundtrack of your life. One for happy, one for sad and/or lonely, one for romance, one for comedy, and a theme song.
- •Body-swapping and gender bending are routine parts of life. Also, there are a plethora of ghosts in Korea.
- •Kissing doesn't happen until episode 8.
- •When you're really serious about getting your point across, grab the person by the wrist and drag them away. (The lines here are really blurred with kidnapping protocols.)
- •The biggest events of your life can be contained in 16 episodes.
- •If you're wearing a black hat, you're absolutely a shady character. No other costuming is required.