2015 IN INSTAGRAMS 📸
I'm so glad I put this list together. December always feels really difficult, but 2015 was actually an awesome year! Inspired by @soletshangout
- •JanuaryI moved my nutrition practice from part-time to full-time and I made ricotta cheese.
- •FebruaryDaily yoga challenge to counter the effects of Winterlicious, a prix fixe restaurant bonanza here in Toronto.
- •MarchSleater-Kinney! Also in March: Torche.
- •AprilIn San Diego. House-sat for friends and took care of their chickens, saw Drive Like Jehu twice, went to a friend's birthday crawfish party.
- •MayTrying to perfect chocolate-peanut butter waffles. Saw Swervedriver (disappointing) and Sebadoh (still in love).
- •JuneBaked so many vegan brownies to sell at a local flea. Went to Saskatoon for a family wedding.
- •JulyVisited Detroit and finally got to see Morrissey! Also this month: my nana died. My friend died. I learned that I have a heart defect and I started seeing a cardiologist.
- •AugustWent to Montréal for Heavy MTL. Hung out with Rocket From The Crypt all weekend, saw Iggy Pop and Faith No More and Dokken and Lita Ford, ate food catered by Chuck Hughes, saw architecture from Buckminster Fuller and Mies van der Rohe.
- •SeptemberRiot Fest Toronto with Drive Like Jehu. Met Thurston Moore and totally fangirled. Saw Lemmy from Mötörhead and did it again.
- •OctoberThanksgiving with my family and a deep-fried turkey. Saw Luna; confirmed I still have a crush on Dean Wareham.
- •NovemberMet Garance Doré at a book signing and totally fangirled.
- •DecemberIt's all about the cookies!