WAYS MY CAT WAKES ME UP
I don't even know why I bother setting an alarm.
- •Paw in the eyeClearly hoping I am blinded and mistake a can of tuna for a can of cat food.
- •Sitting on my neckWith her butt on my face.
- •Vomit/hairballBonus points for when it happens on the bed right next to me.
- •Scratching at the doorWhen I think that keeping her out of my room will help, this happens instead.
- •Loud meowingI think she has discovered punctuation. She has started using upspeak in her meows and is now losing credibility.
- •Chainsaw-volume purringDirectly in my ear. She's really happy to be alive every single day!
- •DroolingOn my face. Because when she purrs a lot she also drools.
- •But I just can't stay mad at this.