2015: A Year of Rooney in Review
2015 was a year of first for Rooney.
- •JanuaryAfter all that New Year's partying it's time for some R&R.
- •FebruaryTried out this chair for the first time. I enjoyed it but wasn't sure how to get out of it.
- •MarchTried kayaking for the first time. Pretty sure I'm a prodigy.
- •AprilI encouraged my mom to do some cleaning by waiting for her to leave the apartment and then laying on top of all her clothes.
- •MayFound a new favorite chair in Chicago. I'm a jet setter.
- •JuneI tried a top knot for the first time. And the last time.
- •JulyDecided to glare at my mom every time she drives me somewhere just to mess with her. It's working.
- •AugustDid some modeling work for The Ace Hotel in Palm Springs. Now I don't get out of bed for less than 10,000 doggie biscuits a day.
- •SeptemberTried watermelon for the first time. I'm a fan.
- •OctoberCelebrated my 10th birthday. Everybody said I look great for my age.
- •NovemberHaha. She still doesn't know it's a bit. She's getting so annoyed.
- •DecemberHappy holidays. All the presents are for me.