5 Things I'm Into This Week
- •Pretending it's Halloween even thought it's only mid OctoberI have come here to watch scary movies and carve pumpkins. And I'm all out of pumpkins.
- •The Sandman comicsI've never been that into comics but I started the sandman series recently and I'm already halfway through.
- •WestworldI'm not entirely sure how I feel about it yet but the second episode was better than the first and I'm willing to see where this goes.
- •Pumpkin flavored thingsI know I know. I'm a walking cliche. But it's still 80 degrees in LA and I need something to remind me it's fall. Plus, I'm not just talking pumpkin spice lattes. I'm talking pumpkin sorbet. Pumpkin shandy. Pumpkin ravioli. More pumpkin shandy.
- •The StaircaseI'm a little late to the party here but if you loved Making A Murderer and The Jinx then you will definitely be into this 2004 miniseries about the murder trial of Michael Peterson.