Movies I Would Show at an Underappreciated 90's Movie Marathon
Okay so some of these may be appropriately appreciated but you should still watch them
- •Addicted to LoveMeg Ryan plays a vengeful stalker who rides a motorcycle. 'Nuff said.
- •Long Kiss GoodnightA Christmas classic. Basically Love Actually with a lot of violence, swearing and Geena Davis being a total bad ass.
- •GoA very innocent Katie Holmes makes out with a drug dealing Timothy Olyphant. Also part of it takes place at a rave. Is there anything more 90s?
- •GattacaEthan Hawke stretches his bones to be taller! That's the future!
- •That Thing You DoIf you watch this movie and then don't immediately buy the soundtrack you are a monster.
- •Empire RecordsWe mustn't dwell... No, not today. We can't. Not on Rex Manning day.
- •Ten Things I Hate About YouHeath Ledger pre The Joker. Julia Stiles pre everyone forgetting who Julia Stiles is.
- •Drive Me CrazyMelissa Joan Hart makes over her unpopular neighbor Adrian Grenier so they can make their prospective love interests jealous. Because in some world it is possible that Adrian Grenier would not be popular.
- •She's All ThatShe's not all that, then Freddie Prinze Jr. gets his hands on her.
- •The American PresidentBecause if 90s Michael Douglas was president, wouldn't you bone him?
- •One Fine DayGeorge Clooney and Michelle Pfeiffer jump in puddles. Also Mae Whitman is so adorable it makes my ovaries hurt.
- •IQAnother underrated Meg Ryan gem. She plays Albert Einstein's niece for gods sake.
- •Picture PerfectJennifer Anniston pretends to date Jay Mohr so she can get promoted and make her office crush, played by a super skeezy Kevin Bacon, jealous.
- •It Could Happen To YouNic Cage at his Cagey-ist. He wins the lottery and leaves Rosie Perez (at her most shrill) for a waitress.
- •Sliding DoorsWhat if Gwyneth Paltrow had missed her train? What if she had a different haircut? What if?
- •Simply IrresistibleSarah Michelle Gellar is a chef who is, no joke, given a magical crab that makes her food have magical properties.
- •Love Potion No. 9Have you ever listened to the 1959 song "Love Potion No. 9" and thought "they should make that into a movie"? Well, so did the producers of this movie.