My Beauty Regimen
When I turned 30 I decided I had to start paying more attention to my skin care regimen. Are there any products you can't live without?
- •Cetaphil Face WashAfter 30 years of having skin I could use any product on, I suddenly developed very sensitive skin. A dermatologist recommended Cetaphil.
- •Cetaphil Moisturizer w/ SPF 15I also got the moisturizer.
- •Clinique All About EyesI started to panic because I didn't have an eye cream. I think this cream is working but it might be a placebo.
- •Dr. Jart+ Black Label BB CreamNot entirely sure what BB cream is but it makes my skin look great.
- •Clinique Line Smoothing ConcealerI have very dark circles under my eyes at all times. A facialist once told me it's the worst part about my face. (I never went back there) This is my go-to under eye concealer.
- •L'Oreal Voluminous MascaraThis mascara makes my lashes look great, but unfortunately I rub my eyes a lot and the waterproof smudges quite a bit throughout the day. Anyone have any recommendations on a truly smudge proof mascara?
- •Olay Regenerist Advanced Aging CleanserI can no longer use intense exfoliating skin wash because my skin is too sensitive, but Cetaphil doesn't always seem to get the impurities out, so I've recently added this to my regimen. It has tiny scrubbing beads that don't seem to upset my skin.
- •Organic Argan OilMy skin is super dry so a couple months ago I started putting Argan oil on my skin twice a week before I go to bed. It makes my face feel nice and soft the next day, but using it too much clogs my pores.
- •Vicco Turmeric CreamI just bought this recently after reading a review from a woman with dry, sensitive skin who said this Indian product was a life changer. Supposedly it uses turmeric and sandalwood oil to prevent pimples, remove blemishes, even skin tone and brighten skin. I've only used it once and my life hasn't changed yet, but I'm excited. It does have a very strong perfume smell and it makes my skin feel very luxurious.