Old Men I'm Platonically in Love With
I don't know why but old man actors make me so happy...
- •Ian McKellen & Patrick StewartAmazing on their own, even better together.
- •The old man from UpNever cried so hard as I did in those first five minutes.
- •Ed AsnerNot only does he voice the old man in Up, he is the exact real life replica.
- •Morgan FreemanObvi.
- •James Earl JonesHe's Mufasa!
- •A man on a plane in Italy who held my hand when I had a migraineI actually started crying at his kindness.
- •Mel BrooksLook at that face!
- •Gene WilderYou can't have a Mel Brooks without a Gene Wilder.
- •The props guy at workHe wears a cowboy hat on the reg.
- •Sam ElliotHe kissed my cheek once and I've never been the same.
- •Martin SheenHe may have created Charlie Sheen but he also created Emilio Estevez, so basically without Martin there would be no Mighty Ducks. Martin is also part of the cutest gay couple on Tv. Which brings us to:
- •Sam WaterstonAlso adorable in The Newsroom and everything else he's ever done.
- •My boss.Sometimes he turns to me out of the blue and says things like "I have Cher's number in my phone."
- •Dick Van DykeHe somewhat recently did a music video where he dances with his real life wife and I almost died of joy.
- •Christopher PlummerHave you seen Beginners??
- •The deaf king of Florin in Princess Bride"...I'm killing myself as soon as we reach the honeymoon suite." "Won't that be nice?"
- •Michael CaineHis accent is more important than air. I cried at the end of Dark Knight Rises, not because I cared about if batman lived or died, but because I was so worried what it would do to Alfred.