Outfits I Rocked As A Child That I Wish I Still Owned
I was legitimately so much cooler as a child than I am now.
- •Literally where is that hat? Why do I not have that hat?
- •If they are not selling pink velvet overalls at Urban Outfitters right now then I don't know fashion.
- •Everything about this outfit is on point. Fanny pack as purse? Check. Bright gold hat? Check. And do they make that jacket in adult sizes? Because I need it in my life.
- •Probably couldn't pull off the skirt or cape but I could definitely still rock that hat and sunglasses.
- •Not sure if it's a shirt or a dress but with the Peter Pan collar and puff sleeves it works either way.
- •I was obsessed with this 1996 Olympics windbreaker and I still am. If I found that at a thrift store today I would buy it immediately.
- •Check. Me. Out. This was from my runway career. I dare you to tell me I wasn't selling the crap out of this Limited Too ensemble. I still want to dress like a hip 70-year-old business man!
- •We should all aspire to rock denim on denim on denim like the amazing Shelley Duvall (and me in this photo).
- •All neutrals all the time. This look was way before its time. And the headband really ties the look together. I think I saw a similar outfit on Refinery 29.
- •I want that sweatshirt!! Where is it?? Give it to me!!
- •Yes, I had a shirt with my name on it. And yes, I would still wear that shirt today.
- •The piece de resistance... That is a shoulderless leotard and if that is not the most 2016 thing you've ever seen then I don't know what is. I'm also rocking a sheer long skirt over a short skirt. I am a fucking fashion icon.