People I Wish Were My Dad
My Dad is great and I love him a lot... But let's all face it, I'd disown him in a heartbeat for one of these guys.
- •Morgan FreemanImagine him reading you a bedtime story.
- •Joe BidenHe's got that swagger...
- •Danny TannerWould I hear the music play every time he gave me life advice?
- •Mel BrooksOkay, he'd be a really old Dad but he'd still be awesome.
- •Gene WilderWho wouldn't want their dad to be Willy Wonka?!
- •Louis CKBased on his TV show he's got some parenting issues but he still loves his girls and it doesn't hurt he's a fucking genius.
- •Gomez AddamsYou would be a part of the Addams Family! Are you freaking kidding me? Who wouldn't want that?! Who?! Tell me and I'll turn them into Girl Scout cookies.
- •Tom SelleckTwo questions: 1) is it wrong to be attracted to your father? 2) is his mustache growing ability genetic?
- •Sandy CohenHe took in a kid off the streets out of the kindness of his heart. Plus those eyebrows.
- •Colin FirthUsually I just watch Love Actually every Christmas, but now I can just have him re-enact it.
- •Liam NeesonDitto on the Love Actually re-enactment, plus we know he'll do anything to protect his family.
- •Phil DunphyYou'd probably get injured a lot but you'd have so much fun.
- •Danny GloverAny time a guy breaks your heart he'd just give you that smile and your heart would instantly heal.
- •Tim "The Tool Man" TaylorYou would never have to watch a YouTube video of someone slamming their hand with a hammer again.
- •Tom HanksFor obvious reasons. Plus, then Colin would be my brother.
- •Ned StarkYou know he'll die, but up until then he'll be awesome. And he doesn't sleep with his siblings, so kudos to him.
- •Keith MarsRealistically maybe the best TV dad. He trained his daughter to be a kickass private eye, while still being super protective.