Podcasts I Can't Live Without
Seriously, if these end I may as well kill myself.
- •This American LifeBecause Ira Glass's voice soothes my soul (and kind of makes me horny, is that weird?)
- •RadiolabBasically "This American Life: Now With 80% More Science".
- •Comedy Bang BangMakes me literally laugh until I cry, in case the people at the gym didn't think I was weird enough already.
- •Gilmore GuysGilmore Girls is seriously my most watched show of all time. I had no idea this was something I needed in my life, but now it's as essential as breathing and breakfast burritos. Kevin and Demi, I will marry either of you.
- •The MothLike listening to your cool friend who always has the best stories.
- •The NerdistI obsessive-compulsively listen to episodes even when I don't care at all about the guest, and I almost always end up loving them by the end of it.
- •SmodcastSometimes it's just way too many dick jokes, but then sometimes it makes me dry heave from laughing so hard.
- •Best of FriendsOkay, I might be biased because I know the hosts (here's looking at you, @erinmallorylong ), but it's like re-watching your best TV Friends with all of your best real life friends.
- •Stuff You Should KnowSometimes it's hard for me to concentrate on, but it always makes me feel smarter. Plus it's great for pulling out random conversation starters that make you sound like a genius.
- •The Kevin & Bean Show PodcastCan't really explain it, but for some reason I am obsessed with this LA morning radio show. No one on the show is even all that likeable anymore (RIP Lisa May, I'll love you forever) but they're the dysfunctional family I always wish I had.
- •Invisibilia!Suggested by @ouizoid
- •U Talkin' U2 to Me?If you're a Bing Bong fan, this one is ESSENTIAL LISTENING.Suggested by @fisackerly
- •Roderick on the Line has transformed my relationship to dish washing.Suggested by @evan