Poems by Richard Brautigan That I'm Mildly Obsessed With
I took pictures of them because it was a library book and also because I'm a weirdo.
- •Xerox Candy BarWilly Wonka vibes anyone?
- •Love PoemRead this right after a break up and it made me feel amazing.
- •"Star-Spangled" Nails'Merica
- •Haiku Ambulance
- •Flowers for Those You LoveA friendly PSA
- •I Live in the Twentieth CenturySame break up comment from above. Also didn't crop this one so you'd know I go to the beach sometimes.
- •November 3
- •Mating Saliva
- •Your Catfish FriendWill you be my catfish friend?
- •Automatic AntholeOk same break up but this one made me a trifle depressed. Too close to home, Brautigan. Too close to home.
- •The Pill Versus the Springfield Mine DisasterThis is the titular poem of his most well known book of poetry.
- •In a Cafe
- •Boo, Forever