Things I Ate Today on My Last Day of Work
It's our last week of filming and crafty has gone all out...
- •Coffee and yogurt from craft service breakfast
- •A waffle sundae with coffee and cookie ice cream, whipped cream, chocolate sauce and bananas from Waffles de Liege truck ALSO FOR BREAKFASTI then barfed up some of the ice cream...
- •Carrots and cucumber strips covered in ranch dressing
- •A bottle of apple juice
- •Six cocktail shrimps with various flavorings
- •Grilled asparagus, carrots and sunchokesDon't be fooled by the vegetables, people. They were just there to make my plate look nice and make my pee smell funny.
- •An unnecessary amount of penne pasta with smoky tomato sauce
- •Fillet mignon with sauce and horseradish
- •Dinner roll with a full pat of butter
- •An ice cream sundae in a waffle bowl with three wafer cookies from an ice cream truckYou'd think I wouldn't do this after I already THREW UP ice cream this morning but you'd be wrong
- •Chicken taco meat
- •Sweet and sour chicken on top of fried rice
- •Part of a black bean empanada
- •Some watermelonI think I was dehydrated at this point and watermelon has water in its name
- •Two glasses of champagne
- •Two beers
- •Then I unbuttoned my pants in public and cried a littleNow I'm unemployed. Do you have a job for me? I can eat a lot if that impresses a potential employer.