Things I Did Buy at Target Today
- •A pair of gray Tom's knock offs.I almost bought real Tom's but it turns out I'm not really an adult person after all and am too afraid of commitment to spend more than $20 on a pair of shoes.
- •A pink matching pajama set with black trim.At first glance this would seem like something an adult would buy but the bottoms are short shorts so...
- •A pair of those hip gray sweatpants everyone has that you can wear as real pants.I tried them on once I got home and they fit like the maker expected me to have a butt in the front of my body. Did I find them in the maternity section? No human is built like that! Unfortunately I already took the tags off.
- •StrawberriesNever by strawberries at Target.
- •A bag of those delicious clementine oranges.Definitely DO buy those anywhere and everywhere.
- •This yellow purse:It already has a stain.