Things I'm Totally Going To Do While I'm Unemployed
Let me know if you have any recommendations! What did you do while "funemployed"?
- •Learn how to cook and go on a healthy dietAs of now, my idea of cooking is microwaving Trader Joe's mac & cheese.
- •Work out at least four times a weekThat's realistic, right? I could have said seven times...
- •Write for an hour every dayOr stare at a blank screen for an hour, whatever comes first.
- •Go for a hike once a weekWith Runyon closed I'll need to scope out some new spots.
- •Take exciting day trips to explore LAPreferably free LA day trips since, let's not forget, I'm unemployed.
- •Keep my apartment spotlessly clean for once in my lifeSeriously, my apartment looks like an entire frat lives there. Something has to be done.
- •Finally do all those errands I've been putting offYou're finally getting framed, random poster I bought at a friend's art show.
- •Catch up with old friends I haven't seen since I've been working sixty hours a week.Assuming they're just as unemployed as I am...
- •Start a new blog or Instagram that will immediately blow upIn which case maybe I'll get an even better job than the one that ended.
- •Marie Kondo my closetThis might involve a lot of crying so I better add stock up on Kleenex to the list.
- •Go to the beach once a weekI live in Southern California yet last year I only saw the ocean once, and it was in a movie.
- •Get into arts and craftsOr at least start using all those coloring books I impulse bought myself.
- •Probably do none of these things and just sit around binge watching TVMy DVR is at 98%. If that's not a full time job I don't know what is.