Adventures of a Pseudo-Mum: Day Four
A photo diary: Aunt Jess, the Pseudo-Mum. While my cousin is taking a well deserved break in Santorini with the rest of her family, I am in possession of her 3 minis for 5 days.
- •Waking to "Aunty Jess, Aunty Jess".. cuddles with my little guy and his wet nappy. The things you do for an extra 30 minutes sleep.
- •"Pew Pew" .. the thanks I get for changing his nappy!Pew pew is the sound of him shooting me. The three y.o has no idea how politically incorrect he's being!
- •first things first.. #ausvotes! Let's pray we don't add to the insanity in the world and our Coalition can continue to stabilise our great nation....also in all things remarkably Australian, our #ausvotes emoji was a sausage in a sandwich (sausage sizzle)! So Aussie!
- •lunch on the beach.. bless, it was such a beautiful day.These kids eat so much (quantity and variety!) Thank goodness I packed a feast!
- •*movie time - Finding Dory* ..and a nod from me for the incredible work of Pixar. What Disney/Pixar lack in scientific specifics*, they surely make up for in conveying child-play and emotion in their animation.* I was watching the scenes with Destiny the Whale Shark and thinking about @Veronique's list!
- •when your little star skates in a one inch heel! She's like the mini Carrie Bradshaw of the skate-park! Love her!
- •this little guy refuses to day-sleep.. and I wasn't giving in today. No siree! We went for a little drive and enjoyed some lullaby version of Mr @john Mayer. Voila!
- •Spoons in! Choc-Mint for my mint little minis! It's been a crazy beautiful week. I'm sure there will still be meltdowns on day five, yet in the mean time... ice cream!
- •Every mumma needs her down-time.. even the fake ones! Whilst the minis played on the rocks and checked the rock pools, I enjoyed the setting sun. A much needed recharge.
- •We all enjoyed a dinner at the table, sharing in stories and laughter like a beautiful little fake family! Except we *are* family.. and these little minis make me so proud to be their cousin, 'Aunty' and Pseudo-Mumma.
- •...and now, we are sitting on the lounge watching a movie whilst the eldest does her mathletics! Good night, Day Four!Real Mumma in in-flight on her way home.. see you soon!