Best Sweet / Dessert Bars in LA + Chicago..
🍭 Hello LA + Chicago foodies!.. I'm listing for a friend who is traveling to the States soon and has a major sweet tooth! Where does she need to go for a decadent sugar hit? Best dessert bars or sweets shops/cafes etc.. and go! (please)
- •Any types of cafes, bars, dessert/sweet shops.. any budget.. in both LA and Chicago. Where must Laura visit?
- •I'd love to pass on your suggestions ☺️
- •Milo & Olive, Huckleberry, and Rustic Canyon.A few of the Rustic Canyon restaurants in Santa Monica which have beautiful desserts and baked goods.
- •Sweet Lady Jane'sFor cakes, in Santa Monica
- •Also Milk (for anything), Gjelina for its ridiculous croissant/babka breakfast pastry, The Pie Hole for pieshttp://www.themilkshop.com/. Gjelina's in Venice. The Pie Hole is in DTLA.
- •Porto's (LA)Suggested by @RachelP
- •Chicago: Molly's Cupcakes and Sweet Mandy B'sBoth in Lincoln Park both very goodSuggested by @kaelin_dodge
- •ChicagoMagnolia bakery is always a hit. And I second Mindy's Hot Chocolate!Suggested by @chloepaglia
- •Garrett's Popcorn (Chicago)Not exactly sweet but, the caramel popcorn is delicious! They also have caramel and nuts if you are into that.Suggested by @rebeccaja
- •WildfireIt's a chain restaurant but their desserts are so damn good. We would go there solely to order dessert. No dinner. Just dessert.Suggested by @LeahG
- •Hit up the donut shops too if she's into thatFirecakes, Stan's, Glazed & Infused...Suggested by @LeahG