BOOKS I'M READING
I have a few on the go!.. I have a short attention span and I need to keep my mind active with a variety of genres/topics/threads
- •This is me where I day read.. in my hammock, on my porch. Now for the list..
- •Outliers - The Story of Success by Malcolm GladwellOutliers has been on my read-list forrrrr ever! A friend reminded me about it, so I went out and bought it so I wouldn't forget it again! I LOVE Malcolm Gladwell for his story telling and of course the content. Outliers is 💯
- •The Fountainhead by Ayn RandOff the back of reading Atlas Shrugged, I was looking forward to making this my 2016 book. It was highly praised by a friend and I will be honest, it's a slow start but I'll get there. Roark and I just need more quiet time!
- •The Signature of All Things by Elizabeth GilbertLiz Gilbert has my heart. I love love her writing style and I've been mad keen to read it since learning about it from her other piece Big Magic. I'm yet to start this one, but I'll be getting to it right after Outliers, if not sooner.
- •One More Thing by B.J. NovakI bought this June last year and it's been a loyal bed-side companion (for my night-reads) since. I have mad love for these short stories and they are perfect for when I only want to read a little. @bjnovak has a raw eloquence and such an honest and left field depiction of every day thoughts in this book. Solid gold. ⭐️