Cousin-Dog Shenanigans At The Beach ☀️
Missy and Abbey are cousins and absolutely love hanging out. Shout out to the Perth Weather-Gods for such a stunning winter day.
- •We have to keep them apart on the journey there because they get stupid-excited in the tray of the ute/pick-up.
- •"Let's GO, GO, GO!", as she pulls hard on her lead.
- •Making frenz!
- •"Um, so where's my crack-ball?"
- •So much winter-weed. Living the high-life!
- •🎶 So we've come, to the end of the ... beach!
- •Not quite, time to push past Leighton, to South Cottesloe
- •Missy loves running.. even after imaginary crack-balls!
- •"Quick Abbey, more frenz"
- •"Swimming! OMG I love swimming. Swimming is the best"
- •TFW a 40kg Bernese Mountain Dog sits on both your feet and then leans hard against your legs.
- •"Missy NO, that's not your crack ball. Leave it"
- •Playing at the beach is thirsty work!
- •BEST . DAY . EVER (says Missy + Abbey)(Tbf, I said that too!)
- •This is how you entice the Bernese back in the car!
- •Dirty, exhausted puppies!
- •Sweet fresh air..
- •Big love, Abbey + Missy🐶🐺