Holler At My Scholars 🙌🏼 ...Request For Info List!
- •Ok frenz! I have a few interesting essays and lab reports to write this semester and I'm asking for help** well, more direction! Because I ain't no cheat!
- •If you're reading this list it's likely you've trolled database on database for peer reviewed articles and books for the perfect reference for your essay/report once upon a time ago (or still now)!
- •So! If any of these topics got ya like, "oh, I know the perfect article for Jess", I want you to holler at me! I'm looking for research that supports these topics!And it's ok, I'll be doing my share of scouring good ol' Onesearch!
- •Big love and thanks to anyone who can contribute 😘Even if you do the good ol' "like" = "relist" for me... thanks x
- •Cognitive Psych: anything to do with the link between modern media and the misinterpretation of data (even when misinformed data is based on empirical evidence/expert opinion) and its effects on cognitive functions
- •Cognitive Psych: articles relating to memory processing: short term and working memory performance and the co-variations across spatial, verbal and numerical domains.
- •Developmental Psych: articles to support the affirmative "today's use of social media is likely to have a positive rather than negative effect on children's social functioning". I also need the negative of this argument also.This topic is both a debate in which I am the affirmative, and an essay in which I am both!
- •Statistical Psych: getting the topic on Friday, will update this then!By way of the experiments we did (data collection), I'd say it has something to do with Attention and Visual.
- •Anthropology: anything that explores ethnography! How ethnographic research challenges ethnocentrism etc.I know, broad topic right!